10.13.2013

What's For Dinner {19} - Citrus Chicken

I am have so out of touch with my recipes lately. We've tried a few recipes here and there but it hasn't been that many nor did I ever post about them. Here's one of them that I absolutely loved. So much that I was hoping to add it to our dinner menu this week but I cannot for the life of me find the recipe from pinterest were I inevitably found it. Luckily for me, I sent via text message the recipe to my mom way back in June and can use that to share it with all of you!

Citrus Chicken

1 lb chicken breast
1 each of an orange, lime, lemon - zested, juiced, remainder discarded
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 T fresh tarragon leaves
1/4 c soy sauce
1/4 c canola oil
1/2 t salt
1/2 t pepper

The most time consuming part of this recipe is prepping all the ingredients. Once that is complete, combine everything in a ziplock bag and marinate overnight for best flavor.



The next step is to grill! Easy peasy as long as you cook it long enough!


YUM!

No comments: