6.11.2018

Jack {3 Years}

My little man is growing up...

Jack is now officially THREE (as of March 2018) and he's already counting down until his 4th birthday, or at least his brother does for him. Jack is still my sweet, cuddly, silly boy but that sass has come in full force. When he's upset, you KNOW it. He's just straight up pissed and will start screaming or grabbing/pinching. That's not a fun new habit.... However, Jack's vocabulary has gotten better so he's starting to communicate his feelings more when he's sad or mad. Hopefully that will help calm a lot of his frustrations!

I also blame that on him growing. This kid can eat. I mean like a LOT. His brother's appetite has seemed to go way down so I think Jack is just going through continuous growth spurts right now. That said, he's still pretty short :)

To keep this post short and sweet as well because of all the photos I will use below, here is a list of things that I just absolutely love about this boy of mine!

1. Jack is a momma's boy and this completely melts my heart. I kind of feel bad for Gspice but he's always got his buddy Owen!

2. Jack takes big transitions in stride. Daycare room/teacher change? No problem. Crib to Toddler Bed transition? No problem. Potty training? No problem. This certainly makes life a bit easier! We'll see how this holds up with his upcoming daycare room change. I'm excited for him to transition in to the 3-4 year old preschool!

3. Jack is so silly and loves to laugh. I hope this never changes!

4. Jack still loves being cuddled, hugged, kissed, shown love (we trace around his face with our finger). If he's having a rough time or hysterical about whatever, I ask if he needs love and it's often a yes and it makes his anger go away.

5. Jack seems a bit more cautious than Owen. I appreciate this a lot when we are out and about because I know he won't go off with a stranger. Owen, not so sure!

Jack Henry, I love to you pieces and thanks for letting me be your mommy!

BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW


Who is your favorite person in the whole world?  Julie [daycare teacher]

What is your favorite color? Red

What is your favorite television show? Paw Patrol, Fireman Sam

What is your favorite movie? Cars 3

What is your favorite outfit? Big pants

What song do you love? Wheels on the Bus

Who is your best friend? Miles

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be taller, police officer

What are you really good at? Food

Where do you wish you go could on vacation? On a birthday house or a ride

What would you buy if you had $1000? Popcorn

What vegetable do you love the most? Broccoli

What fruit do you love the most? Watermelon, strawberries

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? M&Ms

Who is your biggest hero? Mama [I'm melting over here...]

What do you like to do with friends? Play

What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? Blow on my candles, toys, ride on a horse

What is your favorite toy? Police Car

What is your favorite stuffed animal? Monkey

What is your favorite thing to sleep with? Monkey

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Yogurt

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Sketti

What is your favorite dessert? Cookies

What is your favorite drink? Water

What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? Cake

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play






















































No comments: