9.06.2017

Jack {2.5 Years!}

We've hit another milestone with Jack! I haven't been the best with my calendar/activities so the fact that I'm posting this on his actual 2.5 year birthday is pretty amazing. I love this little boy with all my being and have enjoyed who he's become!

Jack's favorites!

*Sitting on my lap or right up next to me
*Mommy :) (Owen is a lot like me and prefers his daddy. Jack on the other hand is a lot like his daddy and prefers me. I think this shows how really well suited Gspice and I are for each other. We need to balance each other out!)
*Daddy's bars (Nature Valley's crunchy)
*Being carried (he's getting sooooo heavy!)
*The colors red or blue. Those are the ones he picks out the most/thinks everything are
*Running around making monster noises
*Rough-housing with Owen
*Playing with cars
*Watching Fireman Sam (not sure what that show is called) & Tasty videos
*Playing outside
*Drinking water
*Playing in water, especially when you dump it over head
*Smiling
*Hugging


Jack is seriously sooo stinkin' cute and sweet. He's developing a bit more sass it seems but I am going to try to blame that on him getting his second molars one at a time. Brutal.

There are a few things I'm very much looking forward to or at least hope to weather the storm that is ahead. Owen became such a different little boy between 2.5 and 3 and I'm just excited to see where we go with Jack!

1. Potty training - he's just starting to work on #1 and doesn't seem to fear #2 like Owen does. We'll see how long this takes.....

2. Big Boy Bed transition - this is quickly coming upon us. Both boys climbing on Jack's crib is a teeny bit terrifying and we often find both boys in either bed. Seems like he sure knows how to climb out but not back in yet. We'll switch this soon now that we have the closet locks on the doors.

3. More words!!!! I think this will help him be way less frustrated and I can't wait to hear his little boy voice speaking sentences and such!

4. Better listening skills

5. No more throwing anything - food, toys, books, water bottle....

6. No more spitting/pushing - got to nip those in the butt!












































No comments: