6.07.2015

Baby Jack {Three Months!}

Our little peanut is officially three months old! Time truly flies when you have a little baby and toddler to consume your life. I wouldn't change it for the world but man it's exhausting! Try to take them both on your own anywhere and it becomes the worst idea of your life! Trust me, it's now happened at least twice; once at the doctor's which you've already read about and the other at a trip to Noodles and Company. Don't even ask. Somehow, I don't even think about how difficult outings are going to be until we're already out and about. Luckily for me, going for walks with the boys is incredibly easy and going to the grocery store is incredibly easy. That is enough for me :)

Jack is still doing remarkably well at daycare. I am constantly surprised with how much he sleeps! I have to keep reminding myself that my children are their own selves and have and will continue to do things differently. But man, I'm pleasantly shocked every single day! 60+ minute naps multiple times a day? Wow. We RARELY saw that with Owen! Though he sleeps well, Jack did end up getting a cold after a week or two at daycare. It's not quite the cold that Owen had but he is pretty congested and developed a productive cough last week. Regardless, I'm pretty sure he's kept up his eating relatively well (Thankfully!!) If he's not, then I anxiously await to see what his new "normal" eating habits are. Gary and I are ready to give up a feeding or two in the middle of the night!

Likes: kicking and squirming about, stretching every morning for 5+ minutes (the absolute cutest thing!), snuggling, watching his big brother, listening to people singing and being danced around, cooing, tracking our voices and movements and lights, being held so he can look over our shoulder, walks with mommy, car rides and daycare.

The first time Jack really took to his brother was during a trip to Walmart. I had decided to finally get out the BinxyBaby that I bought before he was born that's used for grocery carts. It basically allows you to keep most of the space available in the cart by not needing to place a huge carseat in the way. Well, by putting him in this, Jack is quite a bit higher and can actually see and hear his big brother. Big brother can also reach and touch little brother so that was a little difficult but seeing Jack constantly smile up at Owen was the most precious thing I've seen yet. I wish I would have taken a photo!

3-Month Mommy Guesses
Weight: 13 lbs 9 oz
Height: 24.25 in

2-Month Appointment (5/8/2015)

Weight: 12 lb
Height: 23.75 in

Mommy-wants-a-weight-check-kinda-visit (5/1/2015)

Weight: 11 lb 9 oz

Add'l Doctor Visit (4/16/2015)
Weight: 11 lb 

2-Week Appointment (3/26/2015)

Weight: 9 lb 8 oz
Height: 21.5 in

Newborn (3/6/2015)                  
Weight: 8 lb 14 oz           
Height: 21.5 in





Owen wanted to crash Jack's monthly photo shoot. I'll allow it :)




No comments: