3.26.2018

A Very Late Holiday Cheer 2017 {5} - New Year's Card

I meant to share this back in January but it totally slipped my mind. I loved the design that we used and kinda went a little overboard with matching labels and a fancy insert but who gives! I only buy 10 or so cards and then share it on the blog so there's room for some fancy, right? Also, does it still feel like the beginning of the year to anyone else? There's no way it's almost Easter or even April for that matter. c.r.a.z.y.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The photos displayed on the cards are a sneak peak at the extended family photos we had taken in December when EVERY SINGLE ONE of my family members was in the same state. I was especially excited for these because the last time we'd taken photos was back in 2012 and we only had two of the littles running around then. It was awesome to see them be so photogenic and at some point I'll share those. I just want to make sure all my family members are okay with me doing so :)

Of course, thank you to Brittany Todd for beautiful photos. I feel like these are our best yet!





No comments: