12.22.2019

Holiday Cheer 2019 {1} - Holiday Crafting

The fact that the boys are completely fine walking around in their underwear tells me that I have reason to turn the heat down farther than Gspice will let me!

This year, I wanted to do some fun crafting with the boys. I scoured Pinterest for a bit and made my easy peasy shopping list. I got lucky and found everyone all in one aisle at the store! We had fun making pipe cleaner icicles for the tree, bead bracelets, pom pom and popsicle stick stars, as well as sorting all of the colors. Most of these crafts, you guessed it, the boys were in their underwear!











For good measure, here are some photos of the boys playing with legos in their underwear. I didn't want you to think that they only wore underwear while doing the holiday crafting!



No comments: