12.23.2019

Holiday Cheer 2019 {2} - My Favorite Holiday Tunes This Year

I took me a bit to get back into the Holiday tunes this year than in previous years. But man, once I did, I was IN IT. I listen to it all day at work, and if I had my choice, would also listen to it in the car. I got to do it once but I don't think Gspice was a fan. For him, I just put Frozen II on instead :)

My absolute favorite song for this year is a bit curious. It's celebrated by many but it's got some interesting lyrics. That said, Pentatonix really outdid themselves back when they released this a few years ago.


My other favorite is a throwback to 2014! I may have heard this before but am LOVING it this year. It is so good!


Here are some of the other songs from their Best of Pentatonix Christmas that I've really enjoyed!







This last one isn't my favorite but the boys have really enjoyed the cartoon Grinch this year so this is for them!


Be sure to check back for more Holiday Cheer posts this year! We should have about 6-7 if all goes well!

No comments: