12.30.2020

Holiday Cheer 2020 {3} - Homemade Treats!

I am not a baker. I rarely make cookies, cakes, or pies. I don't know if it's because I have to follow directions to a T or just because I am not always a "sweets" kind of girl. I love my chocolate but I can easily buy that! Also, our kitchen is a straight up hot mess so there was no way I was going to clean it to then have to wash up all the dishes we really hate having to clean - bakeware!

When I saw an Instagram post about buying a box of homemade treats, I immediately hopped on that train. I definitely wanted to have some but didn't want to bake nor did we need a lot of goodies. This was a perfect fit for us and only cost us $12! My intention was to go pick them up myself but the person I bought them from must have been in my area so was able to drop them off. Made my day AND my holiday season!





















Special thanks to @kenzinthekitchen_ and @greysgoodeats for the delightful goodies! Don't they look amazing??






No comments: