12.11.2020

31 Things I am Grateful for in October 2020

1. tiktok - so much great content on so many topics. Yes, some bad but that's like all other types of social media too. it brings me so much joy but I'm also learning a lot!

2. having the energy to clean the fridge

3. taking a day trip to our old stomping grounds

4. walking the streets of Decorah

5. Mabe's Pizza and their crayons to keep the boys busy

6. spending a lovely sunny day with cousins at Pinters!

7. kiddos that love to play

8. tablets for long car rides

9. my three new beautiful rugs

10. morning walks with the boys

11. my cat for cozying up at the perfect times

12. coming up with a plan to read my books

13. rainbow colored tomatoes

14. finally watching Hamilton

15. beautiful fall weather, including days for shorts

16. falling leaves

17. Owen spending time in the garage trying to ride a bike with no training wheels

18. Owen then learning how to ride a bike in a matter of days, all by himself

19. Stratego battles with the boys

20. loose baby teeth and having brave boys who can deal with that themselves - I certainly will not pull any of them out!

21. planning out my command wall

22. having kids who love working on math!

23. Prodigy. Dreambox. Lexia.

24. discovering a teeny tiny bird's nest in our tree!

25. neighbors who have their Halloween decor on point

26. deciding to buy extra winter gear to help us as parents deal with all the uncertainty in the world but also the certainty of losing winter gear

27. I voted.

28. Watching late night comedy as a way to deal with my political anxiety

29. giving the boys a hair cut they wanted even though it only lasted a week

30. my new favorite high-rise leggings from Target

31. in-person schooling




























No comments: