2.27.2012

Hello Sunny San Diego!


I returned from such a lovely trip to San Diego last Monday. I traveled to the west side of the US all by my lonesome (I so wish Gary had come with) and was jumping with excitement the whole way over. I COULDN'T WAIT TO MEET ARYA. That being said, we went out to lunch at an adorable little restaurant and I had THE best salad ever, a spicy caesar salad with chicken. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm. Made waiting a little longer to meet her not so unbearable.


Seriously, it was so good. I've had dreams about this salad.

From the moment I first laid eyes on little Arya, I was in love. All I wanted to do was stare at her or hold her. I would have taken her with me had Amanda not been holding her when we left. She was the sweetest little nugget I have ever seen. She burps like a little angel and cries like a little chipmunk. Arya is soooooo adorable. My favorite moments with her were when we were snuggled up on the couch together and every once in awhile she'd lift up her little head and try to snuggle even closer to me. Seriously. THE cutest thing ever. Watching Amanda and Neil with her was really sweet too. They are such good parents; patient, kind, and loving. These are the very qualities every child needs.

Here are some of my MOST favorite photos from my very short weekend with the Heller family













Can't wait to see her again! Love you all sooooo much :)

No comments: