1.29.2012

No-Pasta February Challenge

I have officially decided to go without pasta for the month of February. Can I do it? I'm certainly going to try!

I've been scouring the web for new recipes to keep me busy and excited to make something other than pasta. Let's be real, these recipes have got to be good to keep me from thinking about my beloved noodle.

Here are some of the contenders:

Sweet Chili Chicken Bites
Cheesy Broccoli Gratin
Fish & Chips
Spicy Chicken & Pepper Jack Pizza
Baked Lump Crab Cakes w/ Red Pepper Chipotle Lime Sauce
Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Balsamic Chicken w/ Roasted Spinach & Tomatoes
Pepperoni Rolls
Broccoli Cheese Soup (w/ Velveeta this time!)
Pork Medallions with Sun-Dried Tomato pan sauce
Fire Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
Nordstrom's Tomato Basil Soup
Slow Cooker Roast w/ Potatoes & Carrots
Meatball Sliders
Cajun Spice Shrimp
Applebee's Shrimp & Parmesan Steak
Beef Stew
Chicken Pot Pie
Beef Tenderloin w/ Herb-Dijon Crust
Griddler Chicken - Gary's FAVORITE meal ever! (This is a huge step up from his previous favorite: Subway!)
Ultimate Slow Cooker Potatoes
Buffalo Chicken Bites
Garlic Lime Chicken

Clearly, this is going to be a fun month full of new recipes to knock out. Let's hope they are successful and can make it in to our family dinner rotation!

No comments: