10.26.2013

The Bump {13} - The Prego & Eggo Project List - OCTOBER

Another month is almost over which means this little nugget is going to come out very soon.

Holy  amazeballs......excitement.........anxiety............fear...............sh*t!

That all being said, we are getting more and more ready for little Owen to arrive. I still have little to no motivation to do anything but the desire is sure there. That is motivation enough. I've come to realize that I want as much completed before he arrives just so that we can spend oodles and oodles of time with him when he does decide to show up. I'm just waiting for that surge of energy I keep hearing about at this stage of the pregnancy - it sure hasn't hit me yet.

Gary has been so supportive over the last few weeks which is sooooo appreciative as I become more of an irritable and emotional mess. Take last weekend for example: Gspice and his pop spent a couple hours cleaning our filthy garage, one item that has been on our project list since it was created back in July. Did I ever think we'd do it? Not entirely, but with a new car and the winter coming, it was on the MUST COMPLETE list fo sho. And thanks to their hard work, lots of trips to recycling and our hose, we have a nice, open and clean garage!

He was also able to put the crib together and for me, that has made all the difference in the nursery. Without that one piece, I had trouble figuring out what I wanted to do - choosing end tables, decor - you name it. I struggled up until that crib was put together. Let's not mention that we accidentally put the base all the way on the bottom rung and had to take it apart to bring it to the highest rung...

Though I'd rather wait to show you Owen's room until it's completed, here's a little sneak peak at some of the fun things going on!

 

You'll just have to wait and see where this ends up!



One other really exciting thing we've been able to accomplish this month has been completing our registry. I almost feel bad for the mail carrier because of the amount of boxes that need to be delivered. We've gotten 9-10 boxes/packages thus far with MANY more to come. Lots of these things are the necessities, but some are more fun - like the little rattle toys I was able to get on etsy.

Seriously, adorbs.

No comments: