12.08.2009

SNOW!

I LOVE SNOW!  Correction: I love falling snow.  Once it's here, I could live without it.  But nevertheless, it's SNOWING!!!  What a great way to start my day.

So I'm sitting here in my apartment listening to "Body Language" by Jesse McCartney over and over and over and can't seem to get the motivation to shower and go to class.  I would much rather go to Scoe's.  Too bad it's 9am on a Tuesday morning.

This weekend should be fun though.  The Fab Four reunites again!  Way back during freshman year, Andrew, Spencer, Kendra and I headed to the Mall of America one of the first weekends of school.  We haven't been able to do it since (as the Fab Four) BUT we are making the infamous trip once again on Saturday, granted we can actually get there through all the snow.  I do remember cranking Backstreet Boys and N*Sync practically the entire way last time.  Let's hope we can be a bit more creative than that--Body Language anyone?  YES PLEASE.

Lastly, only 9 days, 1 hour, 53 minutes and 50 seconds until Gary and I leave for Chicago.  I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!  We have a date with Second City on Thursday night, then Avatar in 3D on Friday and shoppage on Saturday.  Again, hopefully the snow will let us get there since we already paid for our room....

No comments: