5.25.2010

In anticipation....

I foresee stress for this summer.  I am up for the challenge, but know that I will need to do certain things that will keep me sane.  I plan to exercise as much as I can even if it's a simple walk around campus as well as eating more nutrious meals.  It would probably help to eat some fruit, right?  I always joke that I will get scurvy, but honestly, I need to eat better.

Conveniently so, as I browsed the MSN homepage as I always do, I came upon "11 Instant Soothers for High-Stress Times."  How appropriate.  The link is below for all of you who also need a course of action to stress less.

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/depression/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100252317&gt1=31009

On tap for tonight: BIGGEST LOSER FINALE!!! Get excited. woot.

No comments: