6.14.2010

Pizza and Shock Top.

There is nothing better than Tombstone pizza and beer.  Absolutely nothing.  Except perhaps the bachelorette and new jersey housewives.  and being in my sweatpants on a dreadful dreary day.  but most of all, spending it with my gary spice :)

I have been OH so very busy with work to the point that every single person on earth would call me crazy.  I topped 90 hours last week.  What can I say?  I'm trying to work very hard for Luther College and keeping my staff on task and making sure every guest enjoys their stay.  And then I'm trying to improve upon my own skills and pad my resume with my Hotel work.  I enjoy that as well and want to make sure that when I do go out into the workforce that I have credible work experiences on my resume.  I just hope that no one will judge me for staying in Decorah taking on temporary jobs in the meantime.  It doesn't mean that I'm not capable.  I'm just being smart.  Let's be real, the job market sucks and I have two full-time jobs.  Granted they only last until the summer's end but still :)  I'll take that over no job any day.

Because I've been working so much there really isn't anything exciting to report.  I'm happy, busy and still completely 100% in love with my life, work and Gary.  I have the best life ever.

No comments: