7.14.2011

three years ago today was a good day.

Today, not so much. I woke up in an unpleasant mood and have been bombarded with others in the same position. It's really too bad because today is a great day.

I became Gary's girlfriend on this day three years ago. For those who don't know this story, I made the poor guy wait 5 days after having said no the first time he asked. Clearly, I couldn't live with that and told him I WOULD be his girlfriend, by the stump :) on July 14, 2008. The look on his face was priceless and I'm pretty sure that look made me fall in love with him right then and there.


At our first outing together - my cousin's wedding. August 16, 2008

Dinner at McCaffrey's. July 14, 2011


Love you, Honey Bear :)

PS: I promised to be in a PLEASANT mood this evening.

No comments: