12.04.2017

Landscaping {After!}

Holy cow, you guys are in for a treat. If you drove by our house at all in the last year or so and then in July/August 2017, you got to see the transformation of our landscaping first hand. It went from downright dreadful to absolutely amazing so I'll be sharing the before, during and after photos you have GOT to see!

Ok, this is what you have all been waiting for. It's legit. Legitimately amazing. The weather was beautiful in August and September so the grass grew in so quickly. We watered the landscaping every few days if it didn't rain but we certainly got lucky that it did rain a few times throughout the month. I also really really really love the scale of the landscaping. Before it was so big, bushy and overwhelming. This now looks calm and actually makes me feel some peace in my heart. How landscaping does that, I'm not sure. Now if we could only keep the boys from stepping in the mulch!
















No comments: