12.24.2018

Holiday Cheer 2018 {1} - My Favorite Holiday Tunes this year!

Oh by golly, it's already Christmas time! Hard to believe that with one more sleep, we'll be opening up all of Santa's gifts with the kids. They are going to be so freakin' excited. We Santa got them a lot of awesome things this year.

With that, here is the first installment of Holiday Cheer 2018!!! I have a lot of holiday cheer to spread this year so hold on tight. I think I will have at least seven different posts if all goes as planned!!

I cannot describe how much I love the tunes I'll be sharing. I discovered the album a week or two ago and literally listen to it on repeat, which for me means over and over and over again. For instance, I've been listening to it for so long this morning, I'm on my fourth, maybe fifth repeat as I do allllll the things on my to-do list for today.

#kidsareatdaycare  #ihatewashingdishes


I also heard it playing at Walmart one night I was by myself last week and it made me buy so many more things, all holiday related of course. Good thinking, Walmart. Good thinking.

Below is the first song of their Christmas is Here album.  You can listen to the rest through Amazon Music, Apple Music, Google Play, Spotify, Pandora or Youtube of course!
 

Come back tomorrow for the next installment of Holiday Cheer 2018!

No comments: