12.23.2018

Beautycounter - We ALL Deserve Better!

Some of you may have noticed that I've been chatting more and more about Beautycounter, or even heard from me directly through social media. If you've never heard of this company before, it's a company that will change the world as their products reach more and more people.

Since turning 30 last year, I've been on a journey to better myself in any way I can. I still have a long way to go but I've certainly made some healthy progress. I started reading more about self care and empowerment, changed my hair care routine, tried out a new way of eating, along with using safer skin care and beauty products. That's where Beautycounter comes in. I blogged about a lot of these things already but I never did with this topic and that's going to change!

One thing that I've learned as I'm going through this journey of self improvement, I crave authenticity. Once I find it, I hold on for dear life. When I work with people who are genuine and authentic, it motivates me; when I have friendships with people who are thoughtful and authentic, I will be their best friend forever. And when I find a company that is so transparent as well as authentic, you bet I'm on board. Wouldn't you be too?

Beautycounter's mission is simple, yet profound: To get safer products into the hands of everyone.

Products from their Holiday collections!

At first, I really didn't know this about the company but as I've done more and more reading, it's clear that they are trying to change the world. We expose ourselves to toxic chemicals all the time - washing our hair, makeup we put on our faces, the foods we consume, as well as how we clean our homes. When you think of it like this, it's really scary!

What I love about Beautycounter is that they think this too and are actually working tirelessly to change the way the beauty industry works. Right now, there are only 30 partially banned toxins in the United States. Beautycounter? They prohibit the use of more than 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals while also producing high quality and high performing skin care, makeup,  and bath & body products. They have products for the whole family!

WE DESERVE BETTER, AND WE'RE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.


If you agree, let's get started! Would you like a sample? Can I come over with my makeup kit? Would you like to host a get together so you can earn awesome rewards like FREE products?

Right now, they currently have a 30% off sale for their annual Winter Sale! This sale is designed to clear out their inventory so be sure to catch a peek at the options before they sell out! I personally use a lot of the products that are up for sale so let me know if you have any questions!




No comments: