7.08.2013

The Bump {3} - GENDER REVEAL!

Gary and I have been at odds about what we're having but at the same time kinda not. I really wanted a boy but had an overwhelming feeling that we'd have a girl. Gary, along with my mother, however, were 1000% convinced we'd be having a girl. I grew up with 3 sisters, our previous pregnancy was a girl, and I have two nieces. The odds definitely seem stacked.

Either way, we would be completely and utterly ecstatic. We just hope with all our hearts that this little babe is happy and healthy.

Yesterday, I set about making some desserts so we can reveal to our respective workplaces. My co-workers at the medical center are very much aware but almost all of Gary's co-workers have no clue. He's told his boss and some of the upper management but no one else. I'm excited to share with them the fun news! And what's even better, they won't have to wait to find out the gender! He brought some treats to work this morning but I had to settle for something else (like an appropriately colored cardigan). I tried making something for everyone I work with but it ended up being more difficult and frustrating than I anticipated. Oh well!


So, drum roll please...................































We're having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still ask Gary this question at least three times a day: 
"Can you believe we're having a boy?!?

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Congrats!! Everyone else in Ben's family has had a boy first, so I just know that when the time comes we'll have a girl first. But really, it's a 50/50 chance every time!