12.12.2010

Whassup

I. am. in. love. with. Parenthood.

This is the best show I've ever seen. Yes, better than gilmore girls, greys, and all the other shows I can't think of at the moment. It's awesome.

I've been watching it since I got home from work last night (no, I didn't succumb to the blizzard though Gary almost did [who's the better driver now........ ;)]) and I am already on episode 5.

Though I am completely fine with having all sisters, I'm kiiiinda living vicariously through the show because there are 2 brothers and 2 sisters.

On another note, I can't believe I am battling this type of cold. I am so over sitting next to a box of kleenex so that I can catch ever sneeze and blow as hard as I can. It's disgusting :) Oh and I really don't appreciate not having a sense of taste. Where did it go? After months of going without, I finally made some of my special chocolatey-peanut buttery-with-a-touch-of-butter dessert and I couldn't even taste it. What a letdown!

Oh well.

No comments: