2.13.2011

My Superior Left Side

I've noticed something recently. My (ENTIRE) left side is way more dominant than my right side Many of the traits for the Left Side are traits that I support: using logic, detailed oriented, FACTS RULE!,words & language, math & science, reality based, practical, SAFE (I am not a risk taker. At all).

Clearly, my left brain is far superior :) After learning of this, I can only assume that is why my entire left side follows suit. After working long hours at the Hotel, for instance, my left shoulder, bicep, wrist, lower back/hip, left knee, foot....they all hurt. My right side? Nothing. It's as if I don't even use that side of my body at all. Seriously. My left bicep is soooo sore it's ridiculous. And when I wake up every morning, which side of my lower back needs excessive popping? My left side. And I go to the chiropractor to fix which side of my shoulder/spine debacle? My left side.

So all I've got to say is...Thank you, Left Side, for bringing home the bacon. You make me who I am and allow me to be awesome (at least in my own head) :)

No comments: