9.02.2011

What's for Dinner {1}

Pinterest also gave me the motivation to start trying new recipes again. We've gotten in a rut of no appetites and just plain laziness - both of which have got to stop! I cooked a meal for the first time in about a month.

Recipe #1 - Baked Lemon Pasta





Recipe #2 - Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia - I used cayenne pepper instead of paprika. Golden idea!


I forgot to take a picture of the final product but don't worry. I had the exact same meal for leftovers the next day. Just add garlic and olive oil roasted green beans. :)



I finished preparing, cooking, eating the meal AND the dishes within 1.5 hours. Wow. That was exciting. Oh and I broke out the adorable ramekins Amanda got us! Gary has been dying to use them so I surprised him :)

I call "What's for Dinner {1}" a SUCCESS!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

yay, you used the little dishes! Now I need to go get me some :) did you like baked lemon pasta? it looked good :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are up to cooking again! Food looks yummy!

And I like your new blog title:)