10.03.2012

k+s - September 15, 2012

Gary and I traveled down to KC for Kendra and Spencer's wedding a couple of weeks ago. I can't even begin to describe how excited I was leading up to the day we left. I knew after having lived with Kendra for 3+ years and having been best of friends with both of them for much of that time, I couldn't wait to see what they had planned. It was also THE best way for Gary and I to spend our first "vacation" together. We never had our own honeymoon, which isn't really a big deal to us, but I didn't realize that we hadn't gone on a single vacation together since we got engaged back in December 2009. I think this made the trip that much more special. I was just so excited to spend a few days away from our regular super busy schedule surrounded by all things fun and special.


Thanks for letting us stay overnight, King Boski! 9.13.12

Bathroom Sign at the Boulevard Brewery - I concur.
Side note - I love this dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pedicure time! 9.14.12
My flowers! 9.15.12
Kendra's flowers

I loved her hair style!

priceless.
Breathtaking!

Andrew's such a stud

Love this picture :)


SNACKAGE! Popcorn & Candy Bar



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm





Thank you, Kendra and Spencer, for such an amazing weekend. I feel so honored to have been a part of your special day and will remember it forever (all of it besides almost fainting during the ceremony of course!) The hospitality provided by you, and both sets of parents was unbelievable and really made us feel special. Thank you again!

You two are such amazing friends and we miss you dearly. When can we plan our next vacation??? 

No comments: