10.10.2012

Camp Powersports 2012 Event

Miss Vanessa didn't go to work today because she's got a wicked sore throat and what-she-believes-to-be a low grade fever. I usually sit at a solid 97.7 degrees. However, I'm hovering at 98.1-3. That to me is a low-grade fever :)

Anyhoo, what better way to spend a boring day at home than with catching up on my posting! Get excited.

This is what our little nugget is doing as I type:


Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I can't really type when he's awake. He likes to sneak attack my fingers and will lick the screen...

----

My sister and bro-in-law held their very first SWAP meet on September 28. It was such a beautiful day for the meet and Gspice & I could not be more excited. I was excited to try out a couple new recipes which I'll share in my next post but also to see Bridget's growing belly and their spastic dog, Brisco. He's an awesome dog but we don't get to see him nearly as much as we'd like.

I can't say that these activities are our cup of tea as we don't own any snowmobiles or the like nor do I have any interest in riding one, but I had a great time helping out and taking photos. Can't wait for next year!

My most favorite photo of the day was of Drewski himself!



Here are some of the other fun photos I had fun taking:





Making the sale!

They worked so hard selling those raffle tickets!

SOLD

I love the look of all these trucks in front of the store :)

The best helpers by far!

walking tacos!





So close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Man, I'm looking forward to getting back, so I can be near all this fun! It is my cup of tea. I don't know about Neil though. You take wonderful photos. I need a class soon, both on time management to get it all done and how to edit the photos. AND, I've talking about walking tacos to my co-workers and they have no idea what I'm talking about. We do authentic Mexican 'round these parts. Now, I can show them a visual!