12.21.2015

Baby Jack {9 Months}

This past month went by SO INSANELY FAST, before I knew it, Jack Attack was nine months old. Here I am, already two weeks late. Oh well.

The cute opener I have for this month is that Jack knows how to wiggle. When the music is on, I'll dance a little bit and say "wiggle, wiggle!". Soon enough, little Jack will wiggle too. It's pretty darn adorable. Along with wiggling and clapping, Jack can wave now too! I was so excited about that prospect when I saw my niece wave over a month ago. I've been teaching Jack ever since and it finally paid off!

Nowadays, Jack is pretty mobile. No, there's no crawling or even attempts for crawling which I am extremely thankful for. We are nowhere near ready for that. He's fast enough as it is with the army crawling (or swimming as I call it) that he does. He likes to go off on his own if there are toys to be had but also watch whatever we might be doing. Like if we're in the kitchen, he'll stick around the baby gate until we come back over. I need to catch a photo of that!

Just like his big brother, Jack loves to nibble on just about everything. Nothing is off limits for this little bean. Thankfully, we don't have anything out that is dangerous for him but Owen's toys aren't safe from Jack's little fingers. We often hear Owen say "Mine!" or just grab whatever Jack is playing with. No worries, neither gets that upset. For now... Unfortunately though, Mr. Owen can be a bit aggressive. They both have their share of bumps and bruises so it goes both ways. The joys of brotherhood, I suppose.

Eating and sleeping had been the same up until a week ago so you'll get updates on that later! With the addition of one of his top teeth, I attempted giving him some pieces of banana to work on his pincher grasp but that was a huge fail. He couldn't pick it up but even when I tried putting it in his mouth, he'd swiftly push it right back out. Foreign concepts are tricky!

9-Month Appointment (12/7/2015)
Weight: 19 lbs
Height: 27.25 in

8-Month Mommy Guesses (I have no clue so these are legit guesses!)

Weight: 18 lbs 12 oz
Height: 27 in

7-Month Mommy Guesses (I have no clue so these are legit guesses!)

Weight: 18 lbs 3 oz
Height: 26.75 in

6-Month Appointment (9/8/2015)
Weight: 17 lbs 6 oz
Height: 26.5 in

5-Month Mommy Guesses

Weight: 16 lbs 1 oz
Height: 26.25 in

4-Month Appointment (7/7/2015)
Weight: 14 lbs 13 oz
Height: 25.75 in

3-Month Mommy Guesses
Weight: 13 lbs 9 oz
Height: 24.25 in

2-Month Appointment (5/8/2015)

Weight: 12 lb
Height: 23.75 in

Mommy-wants-a-weight-check-kinda-visit (5/1/2015)

Weight: 11 lb 9 oz

Add'l Doctor Visit (4/16/2015)
Weight: 11 lb 

2-Week Appointment (3/26/2015)

Weight: 9 lb 8 oz
Height: 21.5 in

Newborn (3/6/2015)                  
Weight: 8 lb 14 oz           
Height: 21.5 in




No comments: