12.24.2016

Office Art {UPDATE!}

When I talked about my Office Art in June, I left you with a half finished gallery wall. I had hoped to complete it a few weeks later but who was I kidding. My life does not work that quickly. It's now completed, but it's December. (That's 20+ weeks later, not a few....) Nonetheless, here we are and I am so excited to share it with you!

Here's what it looked like in June. It certainly left a lot to be desired.



And now, it looks like this!


I will admit that this is the first time I've put up photos of the boys a.n.y.w.h.e.r.e. I'm not surprised by that at all but it's definitely something that will change here soon. I just need to decide on where! Bedroom gallery wall, anyone? But back to the gallery wall at hand, I'm so in love.

There are three components to the gallery wall: the large circle frames with fabric, the three framed photos and then two mounted photos.

The two large circle frames were an accident. I did want circle frames but mistakenly ordered three larger frames instead of what I originally meant to get. I have one left at home that I'll figure out what to do with someday.

I knew from the get-go that I would update the main three photos whenever I felt the need to do so. The photos in there now were taken by our photographer, Brittany Todd, of Photography by Brittany. (Don't worry, we'll share the rest of our family photos soon as part of our annual Holiday Cheer posts next week.)

Lastly, the two others are an awesome find from Nations Photo Lab. I really wanted mounted photos but didn't want the cheaper foam core option. I wanted it to stick out by at least an inch and be some sort of brown or wood color. When I searched for that online, it brought me to the Nations Photo Lab website and they offered a really cool bambo option. Just what I was looking for! I got the two above for about $40. Here's a close up of the side:


Since I can't change these I opted to use a photo from their one-year photo sessions. It'll be so much fun to see how they change through the years!

No comments: