10.17.2010

Mr. Chiropracter, where are you?

You can tell it's time to get a tune-up when from my lower left back down to my left heel it huuuuurts.  Nothing else in my body is sore or in a bit of pain but my left leg.  The whole thing.  I need to get my back put back into it's proper place and also to see if I need to adjust my shoulder again.  It's gotten better since having it done last year but I can tell it's pulling again.  I haven't been to the chiropractor in a year so I think I've waited long enough.  And now that I have more time coming my way I can actually schedule something! Exciting.

In other news, my mother called today with some great news. I have been ooooing and aaaaaawwwwing over this adorable budding family for years and have always thought how awesome it'd be to babysit. Yes, I'm talking about the Thompson's.  They are just so darn cute!  Not to mention she used to give me piano & voice lessons so it'd be so nice to turn the tables.  The only downfall is that I don't have a vehicle and my hotel schedule is not as planned as other jobs.  We'll just have to see.  I have to contact her tomorrow to see if it will even work too.  Let's hope :)

pppeeeaaaaccceee out.

No comments: