10.22.2011

What's for Dinner {2}

Gary has had cravings for chicken tacos for quite some time. Really, he's had cravings for all the foods his mom can make for quite some time. Clearly, my cooking skills don't quite add up :)

We've had chicken tacos a few times so thought that even though anyone can make these, it deserved it's very own What's for Dinner blog post.

Let me begin by saying - THEY ARE SO GOOD.

Ingredients:



1 lb Chicken tenderloins, left in strips or cut down to whatever size you want. I usually cut them down a bit.
2-3 T extra virgin olive oil
Goya Adobo All Purpose seasoning - Lemon & Pepper flavor - TO TASTE
Salt & Pepper - TO TASTE
Tortillas - I prefer the medium size but you can use small or large too
Shredded cheese - we usually get a blend
Shredded lettuce
Lime

Guacamole, if desired
Sour cream, if desired

Directions:

Put evoo in skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken. Top with Goya seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook chicken on each side for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.





Heat tortilla (I do mine in the microwave). Create your taco. Gary and I do this completely different so I'll leave that up to you guys. Really, who wants to ruin a taco with guac and sour cream???

Top with lime juice and enjoy :)


**Gary's taco - he's weird and puts his chicken on top of everything :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love chicken tacos. Neil and I have a great recipe too. It freezes really good for a quick meal. Maybe yours would too? And we love to "ruin" our tacos with guac and sour cream!!