1.30.2013

Cute Little Tasty Oven S'mores!

I have so much to be thankful for. I'm in a cruddy mood mostly because of our stupid car - I for the life of me could not get the window cleaned. I decided to risk my life anyway to pick up my husband but was sure PO'd about it. I know he'd so it for me so I do it for him. AND, to whomever shoveled our front sidewalk and to whomever snowplowed our side sidewalk and to whomever plowed our alley, thanks a million. THAT made my life.

Because he's such a love nugget, I made Gspice the cute little oven s'mores again today. Let me tell you, they are SO easy and take no longer than 5 minutes to make. The hardest part is unwrapping the Hershey Kisses. For reals.


Cute Little Tasty Oven S'mores

6 graham cracker sheets broken in half
6 large marshmallows cut in half
12 Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped

Heat oven to Low Broil.

Align graham crackers in the center of a cookie sheet about 1/2″ apart from each other.

Top each graham cracker with a marshmallow with the cut/sticky side down.
 
Place marshmallow topped graham crackers under broiler (turn oven light on if you have one). DON’T WALK AWAY, watch them closely as they will toast quickly, allow to toast until golden rotating pan with oven mitt as needed.

Once golden immediately remove from oven, place 1 Kiss in the center of each toasted marshmallow and gently press down. (We placed the S'more back in the oven until the Kiss was heated through)

So good.

No comments: