11.20.2011

Best dinner date in a LONG while

The food on a dinner date is the make or break moment. The last few dinner dates we've had have been sub-par (*cough*cough* irish bar anyone?) As you all know, I returned as an employee of the Hotel Winn and good grief I couldn't be happier. Things have come full circle and business seems to be turning around. The newly opened Tap Room looks amazing and we've added killer happy hour specials that I am DYING to try out. Albert's seems to be doing better as well. The food always looks great when it comes out of the kitchen. I decided on the day I returned that we HAD to eat there for our next dinner date. Thank goodness too. It was seriously the best meal I've had in a really long time.

I had the filet mignon. YUM.


Gary got the lobster tail :)


The new birthday special is pretty amazing too. You must come ON your birthday in order to get either a free 10oz sirloin or 6oz lobster tail in addition to a free cupcake that is enough to share. Any takers???

No comments: