3.01.2010

zumba!

I had the most semi-productive weekend.  yes, I said semi-productive. I got a lot done but I also pooped around a lot which left me procrastinating on the things that actually needed to get done. story of my life...

On Friday i did my first batch of laundry since ive been here.  Two loads!  that's it!  Niiiiiiiiiiice.  I then thought I lost a book that I borrowed from Chicago Semester so I spent a good part of my day trying to find what was in my backpack the entire time. I then proceeded to read the book all day Saturday.  I also went swimming for the first time in years.  Let's just say I was a little rusty but it was a good workout.  Then on Sunday i went to a ZUMBA class!  It was soooooooooo much fun!  I would do that everyday if i could.

Lastly, I have committed to running in the Race to Wrigley 5k.  I am soooooooooo beyond excited. I'm not much for running but I have wanted to run in a 5k for so long.  Now's my chance.  It's on April 24th so hopefully it will be nice out. I have also started a fundraising page for the race and I am so surprised by the response already.  it's such a huge motivation push as I don't want to disappoint.  Thanks to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: