10.04.2014

The Bump II {1} - Another Bump Reveal!

Fewer instragram photos.

Fewer blog posts.

Fewer hours spent doing anything other than sleeping.

You guessed it - we're expecting!!  

Gspice and I are both so excited to add another little one to our family. The kiddos will be about 16 months apart - this bundle is due at the beginning of March 2015. We'll have our hands full - one high energy, talkative toddler and one cozy, squishy newborn - but we'd have it no other way.

We found out right away like both our previous pregnancies. However, this time around, I was convinced that there was no chance I could be pregnant. So much so that after we planned dinner on the day we found out, I decided the perfect compliment was some of our favorite beers. Come on - cheeseburgers, the most delicious homemade fries and summer screamed "I need to get my drink on."

(let's revisit an old video for fun's sake. My college freshman self thought (and still do!) this was hilarious)

The Landlord from Will Ferrell     


With that in mind, Gspice got a little nervous and asked me to take a test. You know, just to be sure I wasn't pregnant. To appease him that is what I did. I take the test and see nothing. I decided to be cruel and run down saying it was positive. But turned out the joke was on me. Right before I head down the stairs, I see two freakin' lines! Whhhaaaaaaat?!!?!?!? So I continued on but wasn't lying when I said the damn thing was positive. Crazy! It made for a really nice night. We enjoyed our wonderful meal and I'm pretty sure I had a smile on my face the rest of the night.



To commemorate, we took a picture right then and there of our current bellies. Gary stuck his way out and I showed what was left over from my previous pregnancy. It was really bothering me up until I got pregnant :)

Taken the night we found out :) June 27, 2014 - 3w7d
 

No comments: